The Spectator Australia, March 17
2018-03-17 by Colonel Richard Kemp
Europeans would be naïve if they think that they can maintain the agreement by themselves. The JCPOA may be working, yes, but it is a very bad agreement and its effects are devastating.
· Mahmoud Abbas: The Decline of a Failed Leader
· Jose Maria Aznar and Stephen Harper Op-Ed: "The World Must Unite to Stop Iran" (The Wall Street Journal, March 4)
· FOII's presence in 2018 AIPAC Policy Conference
2018-02-15 by Friends of Israel Initiative
The latest Iranian attack on Israeli soil should trigger a quick response of the West, because Western security is also at stake.
· Migrant Crisis in Israel: How to Give the Right Response
· Op-eds and Media
· Strategic Outlooks Series n.5: Saudi Arabia and the New Regional Landscape: How Does Israel Fit In?
The Times, February 12
2018-02-12 by Colonel Richard Kemp
Israel and the Salafi Jihadi Threat
Working Paper 46
The Trump Administration's Next Moves on the Iran Nuclear Deal
Working Paper 45
Jose Maria Aznar's remarks to the Jewish Federations of North AmericaSee full event here.
Allen West: If Israel goes, Western civilization goesSee full event here.
Brussels Presentation of our landmark report: "Fighting Terror Effectively: An Assessment of Israel Experience on the Home Front"See full event here.